National University • 3390 Harbor Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 • 714-429-5100
6 PD Credits Available
|Lunch Sponsored By:
||Room Sponsored By:
Topics to be Covered:
- Short Sale Trends including Deed Restrictions!
- Entity Docs, Trust Certs, Affidavits, Same Sex Vestings, and Non-Borrower Spouse/Owner
- Title Curative items
- Tax Lien Releases and Discharges
- Loan Servicers-how do you know they have authority?
- Sub and Full Recons
- Payoff Judgments/Matured Installments
- Bond for Lost Note
- Voluntary vs. Involuntary Liens
- Potpourri-bring your questions!
- DOC and Notary Bill Approval
- Do you “throw” docs at the mobile notary???
Special guest speakers:
- Debbie Bannister
Innovative Financial Resources
- Jennifer Felten, Esq.
Hershorin & Henry, LLP
|Reservations are only accepted when received
with payment, and must be received
NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY JUNE 5.
Member of any CEA Regional
Late registration after 6/5 or walk-in.
Add to applicable registration fee above.
|(No faxes, no e-mail; a reservation made is a reservation paid.)
Printable Registration Form (PDF) is available here.
Send check(s) payable to OCEA and registration form to:
Debi Peters, CSEO
Escrow Technologies, Inc.
5000 Birch Street, Suite 9000, West Tower
Newport Beach, CA 92660
If you would like to submit a question for the speakers, please write it on this page and submit it with your reservation check. Please type or print clearly.
Here's what I'd like to know about the subject(s) being presented at the June 8 Day of Education:
Your Name (Optional) _________________________________________________________________