Speaker: Jennifer Felten, Esq.
TOPICS: A Potpourri of Trending Legal Issues:
- AB 1466 -- Implementation of the law requiring redaction of restrictive covenants from the public record
- SB 8, 9 & 10 -- Their impact on housing development and resultant impacts on Escrow and Title
- Electronic Notarization in California and the nation -- changes this is bringing to the real estate transaction
- Transfer Upon Death deeds -- title insurance issues
You can't afford to miss this virtual event, right?! It will be loaded with information you need in order to provide your customers with the professional service they require and expect, and to protect your company from liability, as well!
We may not be able to see you in person, but we're still here for you!
Please join us.
Many Thanks to our Meeting Sponsors:
ATTENDANCE REQUIRES TWO CRITICAL STEPS:
- Make your reservation on Eventbrite prior to 5:00 PM on Monday, May 16, 2022.
- You're almost there, but not quite! The day before the event, you will receive an email from o-c-e-a.org containing a link to REGISTER for the event.
- To receive your meeting log-in credentials, you MUST REGISTER. It's simple -- just enter your name and confirm your email address at least a couple of hours before the event begins.
- Look for the resulting email from Mickey Vandenberg (email@example.com) containing your log-in credentials.
A reservation made is a reservation paid -- no refunds.
Professional Designation / Continuing Education Units (PD/CE) will be available to attendees who qualify by joining and remaining on the call.
Eventbrite Tickets - Click here!
Reservations close at 5PM on 05/16/2022