September 2020 Virtual General Membership Meeting
“ASK THE EXPERTS!”
A panel of seasoned escrow professionals from our own OCEA Board of Directors
will discuss your troublesome situations and answer your questions.
Examples of questions already received include:
- What special concerns should you consider when asked to hold money after closing?
- Do you see any liability issues for using and re-using the same HOA docs for multiple transactions
to try to save Sellers some money?
- What if you learn that the buyer who just signed loan documents tested positive for COVID-19?
Are you afraid (should you be afraid) to handle that doc package?
- What if the signer is in the ICU and wants the Notary to come there?
- Do you remember something called a “Joint Protection” policy of title insurance - and if so, do you know how they’ve changed?
Please E-MAIL us your own questions by September 10, and we’ll address as many of them as possible!
We may not be able to see you in person, but we definitely are “here” for you!
Follow the prompts to enter your name, etc.
You’ll see details including the small fee that will be added to your card for this convenience
You will be sent a link to join the meeting
Reservations close at 4PM PDT 09/14/2020